Nongovernmental organization, created according to the Georgian codex, noncommercial legal representation, aiming to help Georgian Hotels, Restaurants and Cafes to solve problematic issues(financial or juridical), to set-up a platform for national and international practical trainings, to work on recommendations concerning Hospitality related Georgian and International Standards and their implementation. We believe, this is the way to achieve success and stability and create better perspective in the Hospitality sector.
The members of Federation will participate in a different official meetings. The Federation will create opportunity to match the service quality with International standards.
HOREKA is a member of ICC (International Chamber of Commerce); GCCI (Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry) and EPAC (Economic Policy Advocacy Coalition).
Also HOREKA Georgia is a candidate for getting HOTREC (The umbrella association of Hotels, Restaurants and Cafes in Europe) membership.
• Set-up of the National standard
• The classification of the Hotels and Restaurants
• Entry in worldwide and European organizations
• Increasing the quality of a Hotel, Restaurant, Café services by ensuring the professional education of a staff
• Creation of a Local and International cooperation between Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes and other involved parties of a Hospitality Industry
• Set-up of a register for Hotels, Restaurants and Cafes and organize their meetings
• Legal support for the Hotels, restaurants and Cafes
• Support in career development
• Promotion of Georgian brands and local businesses
• Support in start-up the business and introducing general principles
• Motivation of the Hotels, restaurants and Cafes
• Support in communication with taxation institutions/individual taxation rules
• Support in communication with governmental Institutions
• International exchange programs
• Professional educational courses, trainings and seminars
• Collecting of data’s and creating the database
• Organizing different forums and meetings
• Set-up of a business contacts
• Organization of a motivating meetings and supporting the working practice
• Monthly Journal
• Organizing different competitions
• Relation with media
• Creating contacts with donors and potential investors
• Set-up research and monitoring
• Dissemination of a literature and information
Please select the membership type and feel the application form, accordingly we will know why you became the member of our team and were we can be most helpful.
The Federation membership fee the members will pay on 5th month of every year.
-federation offers the special prices on different services
-The logo and link from the organization will be placed on federation website
-In the journal the advertisement pages and publications about the members will be placed
-Partnership (exchange of a services)
-The attendance of all events organized by the Federation is free for the members (conferences, forums, different events)
- every year the ceremony of ‘Best Hotel/Restaurant/Cafe ’ and in different nominations will be hold.